Tuesday, April 20, 2010

REST IN PEACE GURU.

As a writer who decided to write on Hip Hop music and culture professionally fifteen years ago, the greatest and sincerest benefit was to meet the legends that inspired and influenced my search for truth, the developing of my principle and ideals and the upholding of honor. It truly was a great moment to be able to tell Guru years ago that he was one of those brothers, in the most highest regard, that I looked up to and admired for all the said reasons. I was able to thank him for helping to inspire my search for a knowledge of self. I will miss him greatly and his understanding on wax is the most honorable testament of a memory of creative truth he manifested. I truly will cherish and rejoice in that wonderful gift to us.


Peace, Sunez Allah









No comments: